6 Months of SEO Plan:
What do we do in six months?
- Research and discovery (keyword & competition)
- Website audit
- Keyword strategy
- Google Analytics
- Competitor analysis
- Current link structure analysis
- Site optimization analyses
- Social Media Linking:
-Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Reddit, etc.
- Submission of website to Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, etc.
If research and discovery are completed quickly, then technical changes may start being made to your website within the first month. In some cases though, a thorough research and discovery phase can last more than one month.
- On-page SEO of the whole website
- OFF page SEO starts to rank keyword on google first page
- Technical SEO work begins (making modifications to the website)
- Fixing on-page errors
- Removing broken links based on-site audit results
- Google map section with your company address
- 100% Error Free website
- 100% warnings Free website
- Zero harmful notices
- Zero Broken Links guarantee
In some cases, the website needs to be overhauled, and this of itself can take months. Other SEO activities such as working on the link profile and building content can be done at the same time the overhaul is happening.
Content creation activities such as
- Continue work on First-page rankings in all business search engines
- More work on On-page SEO
- Internal Link building
- Continue work on Off-Page SEO
- Boost your website speed
- Google Organic Traffic
- Expanded product and company information
Ideally, it should have been started right after the strategy and planning. But often budgets restrict what can be done at once, and so a technical overhaul needs to come first. During this, you might start seeing some improvements in rankings by the end of this month.
- Continued content creation
- On-page SEO (Technical optimization of the website) continue
- Off-Page SEO continue
- Development of a healthy link profile (which may include cleaning up low-quality links)
By this month, you could expect to see a marked increase in rankings, traffic, and lead generation.
- High Domain Authority Backlinks to increase the ranking of the website on Google.
- Top Guest Post Back Linking
- Required Blogs and articles on the blog will be written.
- Reviews on Google and social media.
Moreover, By this month started incorporating social media management into your plan to amplify your content and increase direct traffic to your website. This can lead to a healthy, natural link profile, and of course generate leads in and of it. You would continue with content creation and perhaps engage in some media outreach.
- Increase Google organic Traffic
- Website Keywords Ranking on google first page
- Google organic traffic
- Increased business level of website
- Increase Domain Authority with time
By this point, you could benefit from adding conversion rate optimization to your efforts to improve how the traffic you’re receiving converts into leads and/or sales. From this point on, your activities may be consistently focused on content creation and promoting that content or you may be doing things that are more creative.